Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Dougie Avatar
Dougie Doug Escriva
Portland, Oregon, USA   USA
Austin Healey was the feature Marque at our local classic car show last Sunday. We had over 40 Healeys on display representing every model, including a 100-S.
The weather was great and the event was only a few mile away, so I drove # 414 waking most of the neighbors on the way.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
Reid's 56 M.jpg    81.3 KB
Reid's 56 M.jpg

Bob's S.jpg    69.8 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
'57 414 LO Car Show 2.jpg    75 KB
Healey Boat .jpg    71.9 KB
sliproc Avatar
sliproc Kevin Quistberg E
Long Beach, california, USA   USA
Doug,

That's a lot of high dollar iron just sitting around on the lawn. Any Jensen-Healeys (the black sheep of the Healey family) make an appearance?

rusty1c Avatar
rusty1c Peter D
Antioch, California, USA   USA
Doug,
I can't believe that there was another British Car Show over the Labor Day weekend in the Portland area. This last weekend the All British Field Meet was taking place at the Portland International Raceway. There were over 800 cars and motorcycles in attendance as well as classic car racing of many different classes. I have seen your car on many of the forum posts and was looking forward to checking it out. There was also a 100-S on display which was a real treat. The wife and I drove up from the San Francisco area and our car took first place in her class ( 3000 MK-1) and also received the "Queens Award" award from the Central Oregon Coast British Car Club.
There were at least 50 of the "Big Healey's" on display not to mention the Bug-eyes and the Sprites. I hope you will attend next year as I would really like to meet you and discuss the modifications that you have made to your car.
Pete,
Rusty1c

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
swcushing Avatar
swcushing Stephen Cushing
Brush Prairie, WA, USA   USA
Totally missed the Lake Oswego show because I too was at the PIR "All British Field Meet".. (I even searched the race pits for your 414, Doug) A great show at PIR, but would have done both had I known. Maybe next year...

Dougie Avatar
Dougie Doug Escriva
Portland, Oregon, USA   USA
The LO car show was Sunday August 27th so it didn't conflict with the ABFM at PIR. I however, had a family vacation planned for the weekend to the Oregon Coast.
Next year I'll have a more dates on my race schedule. Sorry I missed you guys.

Best

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1966 Austin Healey Sprite

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links