Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

skimmermike Avatar
skimmermike Michael M
Mount Airy, Maryland, USA   USA
HELP- Trying to acquire a spare tire, hubcap and rim for my car. I want a set that could go in rotation with the car's tires that are on it. The car has the stock steel rims and Monarch 165/R13 tires. I can't locate either online. The tires I know are bigger then OEM but that is how I purchased the car and it seems to drive fine. Good wheel well clearance. Any suggestions is appreciated.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Supporting Member <

Attachments:
SPRITE side view.jpg    47.4 KB
SPRITE side view.jpg

sprite tire and rim view.jpg    33 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
refisk Avatar
refisk Rick Fisk
Frankenmuth, Michigan, USA   USA
Hi michael,

Can't help you on the tire, but the wheels and hubcaps show up on ebay all the time. I've got a bunch of used wheels in storage and might even have a spare used hubcap. Moss has the hubcaps for sale, P/N 200-340.

skimmermike Avatar
skimmermike Michael M
Mount Airy, Maryland, USA   USA
Thanks. Been on internet all day searching and decided to buy the hubcap new from Moss $58. Expensive but wanted them all to match. Also found five steel rims on ebay. Was able to get them, all lugs and spare tire clamp for $150 to my door. That means I have four rims too many! I joined the Harrisburg PA chapter of AH club so I'll bring them to my first meeting and see if I can get back some of my money. I wanted a spare in the trunk. It's a small space but looked really empty ! Also, from previous post about my tachometer, I took it out and set to Nisonger Instruments in New York for repair. Waiting for the return.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1959 Austin Healey 3000 BT7

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links