Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Price: ?
Bob2274 Bob L
VA, USA   USA
I’m going to list this on Ebay, but I thought I’d offer it here first.

I’m selling 42 years of issues of the Austin-Healey Club magazine ("Healey News," later “Healey Highlights,” later simply “Austin-Healey Magazine.”) Beginning with Volume 1, Number 1, Feb. 1970 and going through Volume 44, Number 5, Dec. 2012. A total of 365 issues. Beginning with a 4 page black / white newsletter and ending with a slick 36 page full color magazine.

Most are in good to excellent condition with a few less-than-perfect exceptions. There are some scattered missing issues and some gaps, but nevertheless an incredible resource of technical information, historical articles and great classifieds. The old classifieds make for fascinating reading – such as an authentic 100S for $1,000, an excellent condition '62 tri-carb for $750, a '55 100-4 in good condition for $300., or an ad from someone willing to do an even swap of an AC Corba for a BJ-8!

A valuable resource for any Healey owner and hours of great reading. The only downside is going to be the shipping - I have no idea what it will cost to ship. I live about 1 1/2 hours from Washington DC and you are welcome to pick them up if it’s convenient. If you need to know exactly what issues are missing, PM me and I'll send you the list; and no, I won’t sell individual issues.

I am going to list them on Ebay sometime in January with a starting bid of $180. plus shipping (which is what I’ll take, that’s about .50 per issue).

PM me if you are interested.

Bob

Attachments:
mag1.jpg    73.4 KB
mag1.jpg

mag2.jpg    74.7 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
mag3.jpg    73.8 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1957 Austin Healey 100 Six

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links