Visit our Twitter feed for more great content
AHExp

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

For Sale: Dynaplastics Hardtop for BT7 (4 seater) and similar - Excellent Shape!

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Price: ?
BT Express Monty H
Los Angeles, CA, USA   USA
I have an “8.5 out of 10” condition Dynaplastics aftermarket removable hardtop for a BT7 or similar. Top has all the mounting hardware and seals are in very good condition. Would be a nice addition for those that want to enjoy their cars deep into the colder months.

Dynaplastics out of Southern California was one of the two major manufacturers of aftermarket removable hard tops for various applications back in the 60’s/70’s.

Notable blemish with this top is a not too deep scratch in the plexiglass window that could be polished out.

Interior surface is very clean, intact and presentlable.

Shipping will be at buyer’s expense. I can wrap it in a blanket/sheet and place on a Greyhound bus, which is usually the cheapest method and I have used before to ship a hardtop with good results. I can also look into having a crate built if buyer so desires.

Top was mounted on my car but going in a different direction with the car. Local pickup is also an option. Located in Los Angeles.

Posting max allowed pictures here but have plenty of additional capturing the condition.

$1000

Attachments:
74FB0545-E1C3-497C-BC4D-4EBD310C2A34.jpeg    29.4 KB
74FB0545-E1C3-497C-BC4D-4EBD310C2A34.jpeg

D3BEB006-0310-4ECF-8C86-51DA6354B291.jpeg    62.5 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
434F3FB2-F008-45AA-B121-FE85A01B0B38.jpeg    64.1 KB
1EE8DD9C-6A09-4646-A85A-A3A9C5CE8F64.jpeg    39 KB
. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1958 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links