AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Luegolover Avatar
Luegolover Steve L
London, London, UK   GBR
Hello,

I am thinking of getting a standard bore stainless steel exhaust for my 100 and I notice that Moss are much cheaper than anybody else at the moment and I wondered if there a reason for that?

Does anybody have experience of Moss exhausts?

Thanks
Steve

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
thodav Avatar
thodav Thomas Davis
Owings Mills, MD, USA   USA
I installed a moss stainless exhaust. The mounts lined up perfectly to my kilmartin chassis so installation was easy. It sounds great and doesn’t rattle when I drive. I’m no expert but the muffler feels light and the shell feels thin. It’s stainless so thin is probably okay but it seemed flimsy. I like it so far.

Regards
Tom

Luegolover Avatar
Luegolover Steve L
London, London, UK   GBR
I did go with the Moss exhaust in the end and I am very pleased with it. However, lord knows where my chassis came from but the middle mount is on the opposite side of the chassis outrigger so I am a tad challenged. I have had one creative go at it without luck but am confident that I will get there in the end.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
MarkBD Avatar
MarkBD Mark D
LLandassillio, West Wales, UK   GBR
Thanks Steve for asking this question as i have been looking at the moss system as my flex section is gone and there is not much steel left on the box to weld, just have to order it without the wife finding out.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links