sprite model car kits

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

napamike Mike Afentakis
Rogue River, OR, USA   USA
Admittedly, I'm new to this. However, I tried searching with negative results. Can anyone direct me toward such model kits. I'm in the process of planning my restoration. Not my first restoration project, and time and experience has taught me that sketches and drawings are helpful, but painting a model in the color scheme of my choice has helped me make smarter decisions on exterior and interior color choices that are not traditional. Sometimes, the minds eye sees a good idea, but once painted with the actual colors in a mockup the body lines and combinations just aren't what one envisioned when it is set out in the sunlight. So, this is my method of saving both money and time. Once the body and interior are ready for attention, I have a solid vision and reference for my plan.
Thank you in advance for any input provided.
Mike

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Perdido Avatar
Perdido Gold Member Rut Rutledge
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA   USA
napamike Mike Afentakis
Rogue River, OR, USA   USA
Thank Rut,

When I googled I found only assembled models such as the ERTL company. Just placed my order. That was very helpful.

Thank you again,
Mike

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1960 Austin Healey 3000

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links