Visit our Twitter feed for more great content
AHExp

The Sprite Forum

What Sprite do you drive? New Members, introduce yourself!

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

mgaex189 Avatar
mgaex189 Gold Member Giovanni Delicio
Obrigheim, Rheinpfalz, Germany   DEU
1955 MG MGA 1500 "C2"
1955 MG MGA 1500 "4-seater"
1955 MG MGA 1500 "C1"
1960 MG MGA 1600 Coupe    & more
Hi,

my name is Gio and since 3 days I'm the owner of a AH Sprite MK III.

I plan to do a full restoration on it and will surely need some help from you.

I'm more active on the MGA Forum.

Cheers

Gio

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
pawied Avatar
pawied Paul Wied
Stockholm, Sweden   SWE
Welcome Gio!

Bmwdon Don Johnson
Evansville, IN, USA   USA
New member, 1965 Sprite. My wife's college car. Not restored but "resurfaced" and capable of being a daily driver.

I'm in Evansville, In.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Perdido Avatar
Perdido Gold Member Rut Rutledge
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA   USA
In reply to # 207917 by Bmwdon New member, 1965 Sprite. My wife's college car. Not restored but "resurfaced" and capable of being a daily driver.

I'm in Evansville, In.

Welcome! Pictures, we love pictures!
Rut

vishalpatel Vishal Patel
Milpitas, CA, USA   USA
Hi Everyone,

Wanted to say thank you for letting me be a part of this community. I just purchased a 63' Sprite MarkII. End goal is to fix some of the minor issues with the car and repaint eventually as the paint started to bubble on the passenger side of the car.

I'm located in the San Francisco Bay Area. If anyone else is around here, would love to meet up.

Attachments:
1963-austin-healey-sprite (25).jpeg    55.6 KB
1963-austin-healey-sprite (25).jpeg

1963-austin-healey-sprite (26).jpeg    55.1 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
1963-austin-healey-sprite (41).jpeg    39.4 KB
1963-austin-healey-sprite (47).jpeg    42.1 KB
napamike Mike Afentakis
Rogue River, OR, USA   USA
I am a new member from Oregon USA. I recently got a 1962 Mk II. It is currently in need of restoration. So, I'm here to learn about my car and as I go through the project.

jlpor Avatar
jlpor John Parker
Portland, OR, USA   USA
Welcome. I live in Portland and have completely restored my car. I have some parts and. A ton of learnings from my resto. I also travel to Medfird alot for business. Let me know what you need. Its a fun journy and this is definately the place to get good advice. Everyone here is great!

napamike Mike Afentakis
John,
Thanks, I have 61. I'm in planning stage as I'm restoring a 1928 Ford Model A. Once that is done, I will begin the restoration and know more about what I need. I do appreciate you offer. I own the auto parts store in Rogue River so feel free to stop by at any time and say hi.

Mike

kyal5 Avatar
kyal5 Kyal L
San Diego, USA   USA
Kyle here -

Bought my 1962 Sprite Mark 2 in April 2017 in San Diego, CA and drove it home. Everything was running, just some electrical work, suspension, and tranny work needed, but I knew this going into it.

At the time, work was busy, so I drove it to a shop in Fallbrook, CA for a guy to restore it (Bill's Maintenance). Well two years later and only suspension work was completed - threw the guy all the money he needed for him and his shop help to get the car done, so I drove up in NOV 2018, took the car back and wanted my money back less what he's completed. I got the, "Well I don't have your money."
Greeeat, a real go-getting this shop and owner are.

Let's just say, the past six weekends have been a blast figuring out all the electrical work throughout the engine bay, throughout the dash, and the few wires for the back end. Although, I'm still trying to figure out why they ripped all the wires out; just leave everything plugged in and trace it back. Anyway, glad to be a part of an AH forum. My TacomaWorld forum is incredible and look forward to all the great current and future posts to read while I restore my car along the way.

Attachments:
IMG_2223.JPG    35.2 KB
IMG_2223.JPG

IMG_2059.jpg    18.6 KB
IMG_2161.jpg    66 KB
napamike Mike Afentakis
Kyle,

I think you have a nice start there. I grew up around the bend from Fallbrook. in little dairy town called San Marcos. My car is no where near the condition of yours. I'm currently restoring a Model a. My sprite is next in line for the restoration project. Thanks for sharing. Mine is not picture worthy at this time.

kyal5 Avatar
kyal5 Kyal L
San Diego, USA   USA
Mike -

I lived in San Marcos for 6 years up until two years ago. It has dramatically outgrew the nice dairy town I've heard about. I see you're in Rouge River, OR. I have family in Coos Bay, OR. Crazy how small of a world it really is.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1967 Austin Healey Sprite

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links