Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

mg1622 Avatar
mg1622 Terry Armitage
Sundre, AB, Canada   CAN
moved the healey to my larger garage for (cold storage).Not gonna work on it for awhile ,have to finish my daughters frogeye and my TD needs a bit of tlc yet.Gonna try to collect the bits I need for the healey and stash them away for now.. need fenders .could likely fix these but they are quite rough .Of course I got stuck at the mouth of the lower driveway and had to dig and grunt for an hour or so.Finally have it tucked away.Terry

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
DSCN4351.JPG    52 KB
DSCN4351.JPG

DSCN4347.JPG    48.6 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
DSCN4354.JPG    61.9 KB
DSCN4355.JPG    61.7 KB
bobs77vet Avatar
bobs77vet bob K.
northern Va, VA, USA   USA
the frame looks great, thats a win for sure, your pictures make want a Healey again, the thrill of the chase

mg1622 Avatar
mg1622 Terry Armitage
Sundre, AB, Canada   CAN
drive up here and get them .LOL Terry

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
mg1622 Avatar
mg1622 Terry Armitage
Sundre, AB, Canada   CAN
pics of rails and other lengths of steel,Terry

Attachments:
DSCN4403.JPG    53.5 KB
DSCN4403.JPG

DSCN4404.JPG    54.1 KB
DSCN4405.JPG    42.7 KB
mg1622 Avatar
mg1622 Terry Armitage
Sundre, AB, Canada   CAN
more pics

Attachments:
DSCN4406.JPG    48.2 KB
DSCN4406.JPG

DSCN4407.JPG    59.2 KB
mg1622 Avatar
mg1622 Terry Armitage
Sundre, AB, Canada   CAN
Bob re the 2 healeys . my heart tells me to restore the bt7 ,my head says move on and the calendar says you will be 73 next week., Cant do them all.Terry

bobs77vet Avatar
bobs77vet bob K.
In reply to # 200093 by mg1622 Bob re the 2 healeys . my heart tells me to restore the bt7 ,my head says move on and the calendar says you will be 73 next week., Cant do them all.Terry

yes I hear you on that one. its almost like you have to be very selective in what you let in the garage because they stay for a long time and want your time and energy

mg1622 Avatar
mg1622 Terry Armitage
Sundre, AB, Canada   CAN
UR Correct Bob .stuff does weigh you down.I have 2 mga's both roadsters ,one almost finished and the other ,NOT I am putting the other one back together with all the parts and that way I can sell it and represent it as a complete project car ,or almost complete,.Terry

Spritey Avatar
Spritey Silver Member Ian Cassley
Calgary, AB, Canada   CAN
In reply to # 200099 by mg1622 UR Correct Bob .stuff does weigh you down.I have 2 mga's both roadsters ,one almost finished and the other ,NOT I am putting the other one back together with all the parts and that way I can sell it and represent it as a complete project car ,or almost complete,.Terry

Not to mention the Bugeye!!!

Ian

mg1622 Avatar
mg1622 Terry Armitage
Sundre, AB, Canada   CAN
Hi Ian. and the TD or was that here when you last visited ?Terry

bobs77vet Avatar
bobs77vet bob K.
well two months have gone by.....any movement on your project, thats enough time for you to have bought another project or two and built another storage building for it...

mg1622 Avatar
mg1622 Terry Armitage
Sundre, AB, Canada   CAN
Hello Bob.Well have been at the MK 2 MGA full time.almost,Would like to get it back onto the chassis in a couple of weeks. Havent bought any more cars or built anymore sheds eiither.Slowing down I suppose.Sold the 59/60 roadster and the 2 healeys down to one mga and a TD.But looking at a 59 mga roadster.Think I haven one more A in me yet.!The Healeys are still here and when I walk by them I think ,Boy maybe I should have kept them. Cant do them all as Ive said many times.Terry

Spritey Avatar
Spritey Silver Member Ian Cassley
Calgary, AB, Canada   CAN
Are you still working on the Bugeye as well?

DavidMc Silver Member David McIntyre
Burradoo, NSW, Australia   AUS
Terry

Manuals are easy to come by on ebay or Amazon.

The original is republished by Brooklands books

http://brooklandsbooks.co.uk/index.php?route=product/category&path=12_35_527

This manual has all the chassis dimensions in the back

For chassis and panel the best company to buy from for originality and fit is kilmartin sheet metal

www.kas-kilmartin.com.au/

Their web site is a bit old fashion and they are in Australia but they ship world wide and you will find that is you are buying panels from MOSS in US they are actually from Kilmartin.

Check them out. Take the time to email or phone them before you buy from any one else

Htimsc Avatar
Htimsc Chris Smith
Portola Valley, USA   USA
So, I am amazed that a car with so much rust and deterioration could possibly be resurrected. Amazed. But I'm sure that someone has resurrected something even more derelict. Great work finding such a car! Would love to follow the project vicariously as it gets re-built...

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1959 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links