Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

athoe Avatar
athoe Andrew Theodotou
Minneapolis, MN, USA   USA
I recently bought a steering wheel from Grant. I wanted to replace the original wheel on my '60 Mk1 Sprite. Although it's not the classic look I was hoping for, it was at such a low sale price I bought it none the less.

It needs an installation kit. Grant doesn't list one for '60 Sprites and when I wrote to their tech support, they simply said they didn't make one for my car. But, these cars used lots of interchangeable parts...with MG...Austin...Triumph (?) and possibly others. I'm hoping that Grant has an install kit for one of the other makes with the same steering column.

Does anyone know what other make/models share the same steering column? And...yes...I know...you get what you pay for, but when the price was 70% off of MSRP...oh well, I can still make the mortgage.

Thanks all.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Perdido Avatar
Perdido Gold Member Rut Rutledge
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA   USA
Andrew,
TR4a, TR6, and I think Spitfire.
Rut

athoe Avatar
athoe Andrew Theodotou
Minneapolis, MN, USA   USA
Thanks Rut,
I'll see what I can find either with the manufacturer or the Net.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
earthur44 Eric Miller
Redmond-Bend, OR, USA   USA
Yes, I've used a TR-6 wheel on my BE for years.. The horn pushes interchange perfectly too... Might add for the tall guys like myself, the smaller diameter gives a couch more room for the legs too..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-22 10:16 AM by earthur44.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1966 Austin Healey 3000 BJ8

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links