BUG EYE SEATS [New Hampshire, USA]

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

watson007 Mike Clayton
Pittsburg, NH, USA   USA
I am in need of a pair of seats for a bug eye [ 1960 ] I'd rather they were not in great shape so I don't have to pay alot for them ,as they are going to be recovered in leather asap .. Also need a dash complete with all gauges if possible..
Thanks for reading this

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
chicknor Charles Knorr
Orangeville, PA, USA   USA
Mikjavascript:editor_tools_handle_b()e, I have a pair of Bugeye seats that have been recovered some time ago but the covering is not that good. I'm sure you know that the seat pans for Bugeyes are different than later seat pans in that they have a series of holes (about 1/4 inch) in the bottom that the later pans do not have. These pans for the Bugeye are not available in Moss Motors or Victoria British. The ones on this pair of seats are nearly perfect with no rust as they have been in storage for about 35-40 years. I want $350 for this pair. I also have parts of another set which includes the backs, the bottom frames and one later bottom pan. They do not have any coverings or cushions on them. I want $150 for them. If you are interested you can contact me at 570-683-6894. Thanks, Chick Knorr

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1955 Austin Healey 100

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links