Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Spritey Avatar
Spritey Silver Member Ian Cassley
Calgary, AB, Canada   CAN
I have a pair of frames for soft side curtains. These will fit MK1 Sprites and possibly other, later Sprites and Midgets.

More photos can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4368gz08sm8zhxq/AAD0CejDJiFJOqLbsgOyXBl6a?dl=0

Asking $90.00US which would include shipping anywhere in Canada or the US. I will ship overseas so If you're interested let me know and I'll get a shipping price together. Payment via Paypal preferred.

Thanks
Ian

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-02 01:05 PM by Spritey.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
IMG_20171006_161455872.jpg    27.9 KB
IMG_20171006_161455872.jpg

Spritey Avatar
Still available so I'm open to offers....

Hi Ian,
My name is Ian Fields and I live near Strathmore AB. I have a couple of frog eyes and do not have the side screens you are selling. Where are you in Calgary?

Regards
Ian

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Spritey Avatar
Paul S (pser1947), I sent a reply to your message and haven't heard from you. Are you still interested in these?

Cheers

Ian

Hi apologies for the late response I have been delayed at site, due to a poorly Gas Turbine. I am still keen on the Side Curtains but am unlikely to be able to get to see them before mid December due to work commitments. If you sell them before that I will understand, hopefully that wont be the case and I can come over and see your frog eye and pick up the frames.

Regards
Ian

Spritey Avatar
In reply to # 196451 by Ian Fields Hi apologies for the late response I have been delayed at site, due to a poorly Gas Turbine. I am still keen on the Side Curtains but am unlikely to be able to get to see them before mid December due to work commitments. If you sell them before that I will understand, hopefully that wont be the case and I can come over and see your frog eye and pick up the frames.

Regards
Ian

Hi Ian,
No problem. Whatever works best at your end. I'm fairly flexible timewise as I work from home in my own business so am around most of the time.
Cheers
Ian

Spritey Avatar
UPDATE:

These are still available if anyone is interested. A reminder that these frames are for the early soft side curtains NOT the later ones with the sliding plexiglass panels.
Price reduced to $80.00US including shipping anywhere in the US and Canada. If you can pick them up the price is $80.00CAD.

Thanks for your interest.

Ian

Spritey Avatar
Anyone interested at $75.00US? That would include shipping via tracked package anywhere in the US or Canada. Will ship overseas as well, let me know where you're from and I'll figure out a shipping price.

Cheers

Ian
59 Bugeye

Spritey Avatar
Sold on another platform. Thanks for your interest.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1960 Austin Healey 3000

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links