Looking for a few AH 3000 parts [NC, USA]

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Tharper Tim Harper
Huntersville, NC, USA   USA
Hello, I’m looking for a pair of rear trunk or “boot” hinges, a steering wheel, front bumper brackets, and the top section of the windshield frame. The parts do not need to be perfect the car is far from it please let me know what you have and cost.
Thanks
Tim

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
mgruber921 Avatar
mgruber921 Marvin Gruber
Florence, AL, USA   USA
Tim,
May have extra hinges, front bumper brackets. Which steering wheel do you need ? I have a very nice non adjustable wheel.
Marv

NaDaDawgRacer John Jones
Waxhaw, NC, USA   USA
Tim
Forgot to ask when we spoke the other day. Which car, roadster or roll up window car? They have totally different windshields.
John

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
blusebring59 Neil Anderson
Malta, IL, USA   USA
Marvin,

I know someone who is looking for a good non-adjustable wheel. Can you please contact me at neilandcustom@gmail.com ? I will have him contact you.

Thanks.

Neil Anderson

blusebring59 Neil Anderson
Malta, IL, USA   USA
Tim,

If you are looking for an adjustable steering wheel, I have one that may be suitable, cracked around the areas where the spokes go into the wheel (like most that I have seen). I can take photos of it to show you.

Neil Anderson

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1960 Austin Healey 3000

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links