AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

rusty1c Avatar
rusty1c Peter D
Antioch, CA, USA   USA
1961 Austin-Healey 3000 BT7 "RUBY"
1963 Chevrolet C10 "Rusty"
For sale a good used side shift transmission. All gears, bearings and overdrive are good and in working order with no noise what so ever. Sometimes have a little trouble finding second on a down shift. Suspect it needs a synchro. The transmission was resealed in 2016 when an internal inspection was done.
The transmission was in a car that was stored from 1980 until it was serviced and used in 2017. New solenoid, shifter bushing and overdrive interlock switch installed.
Buyer pays for shipping

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
IMG_0044[1].JPG    37.8 KB
IMG_0044[1].JPG

IMG_0045[1].JPG    43.2 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
tld6008 Avatar
tld6008 Tim Davis
Gulf Breeze, FL, USA   USA
If the condition is as you say this is a very good deal. I would buy in a heartbeat if we were closer.

San Jose, CA, USA   USA
Any idea which Healey--BN1, 2, 4, etc.--this came out of? 22% or 28% reduction OD?

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
rusty1c Avatar
rusty1c Peter D
Antioch, CA, USA   USA
1961 Austin-Healey 3000 BT7 "RUBY"
1963 Chevrolet C10 "Rusty"
Tim & Bob
It's funny how it's been on the "BUY, SELL, Trade" notice for 10 days and I didn't get any interest. I figured it would be snapped up right away.
It has a tag on it the is stamped BN4. The tag on the overdrive says it 28%. I sold it earlier this week and it s being shipped to Munich, Germany. Now that it's sold I'm getting "PM's" and all kind of interest.
Pete

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1960 Austin Healey 3000

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links