Welcome to The Austin-Healey Experience
What's New on The Austin-Healey Experience
New member from London, UK
New member from Kokot, Czech Republic
Latest post by HBJ83341
Anybody seen this Front Shock Conversion Kit before?
Reply in the The 3000 Forum, 1d 2h 27m 8s ago
New topic by zurg98
No responses yet — Post a reply
1956 Austin Healey 100-4 BN2 Hood. Nice condition [pa, USA]
New topic in the Buy, Sell & Trade Forum, 1d 5h 13m 13s ago
Latest post by Michael Oritt
Replacing timing chain, tensioner ring and maybe more
Reply in the The 100 Forum, 1d 13h 33m 20s ago
Power Users: Latest Topics Table
The online club for all Big Healey, 3000, 100, 100-Six and Sprite owners!
Austin-Healey History in a Nutshell
Austin-Healey was a British sports car maker. The marque was established through a joint-venture arrangement, set up in 1952 between Leonard Lord of the Austin division of the British Motor Corporation (BMC) and the Donald Healey Motor Company, a renowned automotive engineering and design firm.
Austin-Healey cars were produced until 1972 when the 20-year agreement between Healey and Austin came to an end. Donald Healey left the company in 1968 when British Motor Holdings (BMC had merged with Jaguar Cars in 1966 to form BMH) was merged into British Leyland. Healey joined Jensen Motors who had been making bodies for the "big Healeys" since their inception in 1952, and became their chairman in 1972.
- Saturday February 24, 2018
- PHP OPcache enabled for faster page loads
- Thursday February 22, 2018
- New HTTPS web server operational on swiss.corvus.one
- Monday May 8, 2017
- Improved topic navigation on mobile (last post, pages, first unread)
- Sunday April 2, 2017
- Doubled Private Message storage limits for all member levels
- Friday March 31, 2017
- Disable forum subject editing on reply (can still edit)
- Wednesday March 29, 2017
- Changed all static content to be served over HTTPS
- Wednesday March 29, 2017
- Finished converting all databases to innoDB
- Thursday December 8, 2016
- Switch from Varnish to Cloudflare for caching static resources
- Tuesday November 29, 2016
- Cleaned up print formatting for forum topics
- Monday November 28, 2016
- All websites now using Google Site Search (GSS) by default instead of CSE for better UI control and ad-free results; header search selects forum on mobile
The author, Corvus Digital Corp, believes to the best of his knowledge the information contained in this website to be correct, however no warranty is made as to its accuracy. Corvus Digital Corp disclaims any liability for financial loss, property damage or injury in connection with use of this information. Any trademarked names are property of their respective trademark holder and are used for identification purposes only. Portions of this website may be copyrighted by other individuals or organizations. The opinions published by members on this website including but not limited to the forums, library and journals do not necessarily state or reflect the views of Corvus Digital Corp. Publication on this website should not be considered an endorsement.
About This Website
This site was launched in April 2011 by Skye Nott as the 12th site in The AutoShrine Network.
All design and content is © Corvus Digital Corp unless otherwise noted.
This website is not in any way connected with, or authorised by British Motor Corporation (BMC) or British Leyland or the current owners of those brands.