Welcome to The Austin-Healey Experience
Use the menu bar above to navigate all the features of this website
Austin-Healey Exp News Feed
Austin-Healey History in a Nutshell
Austin-Healey was a British sports car maker. The marque was established through a joint-venture arrangement, set up in 1952 between Leonard Lord of the Austin division of the British Motor Corporation (BMC) and the Donald Healey Motor Company, a renowned automotive engineering and design firm.
Austin-Healey cars were produced until 1972 when the 20-year agreement between Healey and Austin came to an end. Donald Healey left the company in 1968 when British Motor Holdings (BMC had merged with Jaguar Cars in 1966 to form BMH) was merged into British Leyland. Healey joined Jensen Motors who had been making bodies for the "big Healeys" since their inception in 1952, and became their chairman in 1972.
The online club for all Big Healey, 3000, 100, 100-Six and Sprite owners!
- Tuesday March 9, 2021
- Added three new websites: The Vintage Race Forum, The Lotus Experience, and The Small4x4 Forum
- Monday March 8, 2021
- Completed media file storage migration
- Monday April 27, 2020
- Members can now change their home site from the account edit area
- Tuesday April 21, 2020
- Can now replace your profile photo directly from the upload page instead of having to delete it first
- Monday April 20, 2020
- New password reset system, emails link instead of auto generating new random password
- Monday April 20, 2020
- Rewrote account edit pages, tab format
- Wednesday August 14, 2019
- Added first unread text link to last post column in forums (must be signed in)
- Friday July 19, 2019
- Converted member table to utf8
- Friday March 29, 2019
- Improved registry browse to show first 4 photos instead of tiny thumbnail
- Tuesday March 26, 2019
- Added activity feed to member home pages
The author, Corvus Digital Corp, believes to the best of his knowledge the information contained in this website to be correct, however no warranty is made as to its accuracy. Corvus Digital Corp disclaims any liability for financial loss, property damage or injury in connection with use of this information. Any trademarked names are property of their respective trademark holder and are used for identification purposes only. Portions of this website may be copyrighted by other individuals or organizations. The opinions published by members on this website including but not limited to the forums, library and journals do not necessarily state or reflect the views of Corvus Digital Corp. Publication on this website should not be considered an endorsement.
About This Website
This site was launched in April 2011 by Skye Nott as the 12th site in The AutoShrine Network.
All design and content is © Corvus Digital Corp unless otherwise noted.
This website is not in any way connected with, or authorised by British Motor Corporation (BMC) or British Leyland or the current owners of those brands.